Walmart, a prominent leader in the retail industry, is currently seeking candidates for the position of Technology Services Engineer I – SAP System Monitoring in Chennai. This full-time role is open to individuals with 0-1 year of relevant experience, provided they have a minimum of 2-3 months of hands-on training or experience in SAP systems. Key skills for success in this role include strong problem-solving and reasoning abilities, as well as effective communication skills.
Company Name: Walmart
Job Role: Technology Services Engineer I – SAP System Monitoring
Experience: 0-1 year of experience. Should possess minimum 2-3 months of SAP training / hands-on experience.
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Chennai
- You will co-ordinate and take the role of a Production System Monitoring Engineer for SAP systems .
- You will monitor the health and functionality of several SAP systems, and raise alarms as defined in SOP.
- You will create reports to help business in decision making.
- You will be responsible to create and track the incidents and provide necessary information until resolution .
- You will be responsible to adhere to the SLAs defined in the support structure .
- You will also work closely with a team of system monitoring associates, L3/L4 support consultants and you will play a role in smooth operations of production.
- This position will require to work in shifts as needed to support the International markets.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- 0-1years of experience. Should possess minimum 2-3 months of SAP training / hands-on experience.
- Strong problem solving and reasoning skills.
- Good awareness of basic SAP concepts.
- Good communication skills. Must be willing to work from Chennai and willing to work in a 24/7 team.