Wells Fargo Off Campus Drive 2023: Wells Fargo is actively seeking candidates for the role of Associate Operations Processor in Hyderabad. While the desired qualification includes being a Bachelor’s degree holder, preferably with a background in business courses, we also welcome fresh graduates and individuals with 0-2 years of experience in banking operations. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a renowned financial institution and embark on a career in operations, leveraging your skills and expertise in transactions and processing.
Company Name: Wells Fargo
Job Title: Associate Operations Processor
Required Qualification: 0-2 years of Transactions and Processing experience
Desired Qualification: Bachelor’s degree holder, preferable business course, Fresh Graduates and/or 0 to 2 years experience in banking operations
Work Location: Hyderabad
Roles and Responsibility:
- Research and respond to inquiries and investigations from internal and external customers in a timely manner.
- Prepare and maintain a record of all inquiries and investigations.
- Investigate and research more complex data and problems by gathering and analyzing appropriate information.
- Partner with appropriate resources to seek out solutions to problems.
- Research and resolve problems within established department timeframes.
- Perform duties and assignments within established timeframes, ensuring proper follow-up and completion.
- Communicate resolution to the appropriate party in a timely manner.
- Takes incoming customer calls.
- When more complex inquiries are received, this will be referred to the more senior team member as per the guidelines and escalation procedures of the business.
0-2 years of Transactions and Processing experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Bachelor’s degree holder, preferably business course
- Fresh Graduates and/or 0 to 2 years experience in banking operations (Commercial Banking or CIB)
- Experience in ACH / Payment processing. Knowledge in any of the following: Funds Transfer, SWIFT, Federal Reserve Wire Transfer Payments, and Foreign Exchange Payments a must
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Ability to research problems, analyze data, escalate, or recommend potential solutions
- Ability to coordinate completion of multiple tasks and meet established service level agreements
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Good PC skills with the aptitude to learn new systems quickly
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills Ability to provide strong customer service while actively listening and responding in an appropriate manner
- Strong data entry and attention to detail skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization Solid problem solving skills
- Ability to perform repetitious tasks
- Ability to effectively listen and elicit information
- Ability to handle incoming customer calls
- Able to perform shift work (Night Shifts with login post 6:30 pm IST) and report on IN public holidays if fall on Mondays to Fridays including Christmas and New Year’s eve
- In scope – 10 day Required Absence Policy due to Sensitive Position
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply