Wells Fargo is currently searching for a Business Execution Associate to join their team in Hyderabad. This role calls for candidates with a post-graduation degree and a diverse skill set. To excel in this position, the ideal candidate must possess strong skills in collaboration, networking, communication, timeliness, and organization. Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite is a must, and a high level of analytical skills is essential.
Company Name: Wells Fargo
Job Role: Business Execution Associate
Education Required: Post Graduation Degree
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Provide tactical support for effective procedure creation, editing, and monitoring functions as assigned and deemed appropriate. (aligning to current standards)
- Act as a facilitator to engage content experts in an effort to scribe process steps into procedure documents.
- Ability to understand fairly complex documentation format and content requirements.
- Strategically decipher live-action execution into a documented, articulate set of procedures.
- Partner with content experts to translate legacy procedures into the current environment while addressing requirements. (with a prescribed template and timeframe)
- Enable a procedure to move from a working draft into a final, posted copy within designated technical platforms.
- Stage and support core reporting and monitoring functions.
- Execute high-level compliance reviews and provide tactful feedback to content owners on more basic procedure changes, such as annual maintenance activities; ability to look over foreign content and provide meaningful commentary on where a procedure may be lacking as compared to context or requirements.
- Partner with content owners to apply edits in an ad-hoc approach, as various requirements present themselves off-cycle.
- Manage review and approval chain of command(s) in accordance with various program and publication requirements.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Skilled in collaboration, networking, communication, timeliness, and organization.
- Must be articulate and demonstrate inter-personal effectiveness in sharing critical messages.
- Must have an ability to understand and operate successfully in a complex, heavily matrixed corporate environment that demands adaptability.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with Corporate Investment Banking business structure, and risk assessment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Must have a sense of urgency, independent thought, passion for results, and personal accountability for achievement.
- Post-Graduation degree.
- Experience with Business Intelligence technologies. (e.g. Power BI, Tableau etc.)
- Operational control analysis.