Wolters Kluwer is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Associate Engineer in Workplace Technology at their Chennai office, Neville Towers. The ideal candidate for this role should possess a Bachelor’s Degree and have a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience. As an Associate Engineer, you will be a vital part of the Workplace Technology team, contributing to the development and maintenance of technology solutions within the company. This position offers an exciting opportunity for individuals looking to advance their careers in a dynamic and innovative work environment.
Company Name: Wolters kluwer
Job Role: Associate Engineer Workplace Technology
Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience Required: 1+ years
Job Location: Chennai, Neville Towers
- Under general supervision, design, develop, troubleshoot, debug software programs, and support and maintain internal WK applications.
- Apply basic knowledge of programming languages, operating systems and software to perform routine technical assignments.
- Analyze requirements, test and integrate application components and ensure that system improvements are done accurately with highest quality.
- Work closely with the Workplace Technology teams to determine business needs related to systems and services.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- 1+ years’ experience in Technology or equivalent relevant experience.
- Basic knowledge of theories, principles, and concepts related to IT/engineering.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to maintain positive working relationships.