Xoxoday Off Campus Drive 2023: Xoxoday invites dynamic individuals to join their team in Bangalore as Customer Success and Operations – Management Trainees. This exciting opportunity offers a chance to embark on a rewarding career journey with a forward-thinking company. As a Management Trainee, you’ll have the chance to work closely with experienced professionals in customer success and operations, gaining valuable insights and hands-on experience that will shape your career.
Company Name: Xoxoday
Job Title: Customer Success & Operations – Management Trainee
Job Location: Bangalore
- Identify product usage gaps and provide actionable solutions to the customers.
- Re-onboard and re-train clients on the platform and help derive more value. Work closely with various stakeholders such as IT, Infosec, Branding, and so on to successfully implement the platform.
- Build value-based relationships with customers and create Xoxoday champions.
- Conduct Strategic Business Reviews (EBRs and QBRs) to understand customer lifecycle milestones, communicate the value of our product, showcase ROI,
- Drive desired customer outcomes through a consultative approach.
- Identify opportunities for upselling and cross-selling along with the Account Managers.
- Project manage the entire relationship with the client, be the voice of the customer within Xoxoday and ensure communication with all internal and external stakeholders on a timely basis.
- Communicate and brainstorm with the product team on customer feedback and help refine the product roadmap.
- Work with the marketing team to execute customer surveys, case studies, etc.
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives.
- Drive customer advocacy through reviews, testimonials, and customer meetups; and create a center of excellence within the customer’s organization.
- Ability to learn and be organized using various project management processes and tools like JIRA, Notion, Gitbook, Docs, Excels, Hubspot etc.
- Basic understanding of Enterprise IT systems, integration jargon, firewall, infosec, and privacy policies.
- Should be open to aligning with the different time zones based on business requirements.
- Showcases exemplary written and verbal communication skills to work with Global Customers.
- Has an exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of customers’ concerns and thoughts regarding the use of products.
- Managed customers across different segments in the past and knows how to manage them differently.
- Exhibits a true passion for customers and for Customer Success.