Zycus, a renowned company in the field of procurement and supply chain solutions, is currently seeking dynamic individuals to join their team as Product Technical Analysts. This exciting opportunity is open to fresh graduates from the class of 2022-23 with a background in either MBA or Engineering (B.E./B.Tech) specializing in Chemical, Mechanical, Electronics, IT, or Computer Science. Zycus values talent and is welcoming candidates with 0-1 years of experience, making this an ideal entry point for those embarking on their professional journey. The position is based in the bustling city of Mumbai, offering a vibrant work environment in the heart of India’s financial capital.
Company Name: Zycus
Job Role: Product Technical Analyst – BE/ MBA 2022 – 23 Fresher (GLO03666)
Education Required: MBA/ Engineering Graduate (B.E./ B.Tech) in Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ IT/ Computer Science
Experience Required: 0-1 years
Job location: Mumbai
Role and Responsibilities:
- Serve as Product Technical Analyst on Zycus Procurement Applications (Source to Pay).
- Work on all aspects of Zycus Support Desk and be the first point of Contact for Customers having queries/ issues related to Zycus products & be available on email/ chat/ call mediums for the Customer concerns.
- Work with the Technical Account Management Team to ensure deliverables are on-time, increase efficiency and resolve issues for customers by coordinating with multiple Teams from Zycus & Customer side to achieve Customer Satisfaction.
- Participate and contribute to best practices (tools/process), knowledge sharing & find ways to automate and ideate new things to enhance Customer experience, reduce manual efforts and suggest new processes.
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders while participating and facilitating testing including User Acceptance Testing.
- Evaluate and suggest innovative solutions and workarounds for customer requirements.
- Work efficiently on, Zycus products configuration, Incident Management Tools, MS-Excel, etc.
- Provide strong technical understanding of Zycus product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the Zycus Solution and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s business needs.
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Education MBA/ Engineering Graduate (B.E./ B.Tech) in Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ IT/ Computer Science.
- Experience Level: 0-1 years.
- Location: Mumbai.
- Salary Range: INR 4,50,000 to INR 5,00,000.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to work in 24 X 7 shifts.
- Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn new tools & techniques to solve business problems.
- Ability to collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to learn, execute and excel. Multitask and work with priorities.