Zycus, a leading name in procurement software solutions, is currently inviting aspiring individuals to join their team as a Trainee – Business Development in Mumbai. This role offers a unique opportunity for candidates looking to start their careers in the world of business development and sales. While prior experience is not mandatory, a strong passion for sales, excellent communication skills, and a hunger to learn are highly valued attributes. In this role, you will have the opportunity to learn from seasoned experts and gain insights into the intricacies of sales strategies.
Company Name: Zycus
Job Title: Trainee – Business Development
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Our Business Development Associate/Trainee play a very critical role in taking our business forward as a part of our Sales Team. They possess a deep understanding of our product and support our Field Sales representative by converting leads to customers remotely. They identify new sales opportunities, establish trust, rapport and build relationships with potential customers to close customer deals. In the process they leverage tools like phones, emails, video and virtual meetings to connect with potential customers.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Own the entire proposal process: identify customer accounts, generate their interest in our products, understand their needs, develop suitable plans/strategies, and engage them in the sales process.
- Leverage LinkedIn for prospecting and leverage social media insights for meetings with prospective customers.
- Setting video meetings, Calls or Onsite in person meeting with prospects by mutually aligning calendars.
- Assess the competitors and analyze market trends and developments.
- Provide administrative support as well as excellent customer service and smooth communication.
- Maintain the database using your organizational skills to streamline processes and reorganize the data.
- Qualitative research to target accounts with active opportunities.
Qualifications/ Skills required:
- The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are few skills you should have.
- You should possess:
- Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal
- Flair for writing and developing crisp pitch.
- Networking and Team Management skills.
- Account Mapping and Social Selling Ability.
- Data analyzing and researching skills.
- Be Target Oriented.