Google is offering a unique opportunity for those currently pursuing a two-year MBA or PGDM degree. The role of MBA Intern for Summer 2024 is an internship position that provides students with invaluable experience at one of the world’s most renowned tech companies. This opportunity is available in both Bangalore and Gurgaon, and it’s ideal for first-year MBA or PGDM students looking to gain real-world insights and work on impactful projects within Google’s dynamic environment.
Company Name: Google
Job Role: MBA Intern, Summer 2024
Education Required: Currently in your first year of a two year MBA or PGDM degree.
Job Type: Internship
Job Location: Bangalore, Gurgaon
Google interns are given a lot of responsibility and the opportunity to give a meaningful contribution to their teams. Specific responsibilities are assigned to interns at the start of the program.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
Currently in your first year of a two year MBA or PGDM degree.
- Returning to your MBA/PGDM degree on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
- Work experience prior to your degree program program in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance, Technical Sales and Operations and/or related fields.
- Ability to solve strategic and complex business problems.
- Excellent project management, and organizational skills, and ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
- Problem-solving skills and independent motivation.
- Interest in the technology industry and Google’s business.