Google, a name synonymous with innovation and excellence, is currently seeking a People Systems Analyst to join its People Operations team in Hyderabad. This exciting opportunity requires candidates to hold a Bachelor’s degree, providing a foundation for success in this dynamic role.
Company Name: Google
Job Title: People Systems Analyst, People Operations
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telanagana
Role & Responsibilities:
- Support the day-to-day functionality of the people systems. Lead high-quality support, user queries resolution, and continuous improvement of the system.
- Deliver specific system processes, including configuration, documentation, testing, and security in cooperation and communication with relevant stakeholders (i.e., Finance, Legal, Business HR, Staffing, and Corporate Engineering).
- Provide Workday knowledge and configuration development to implement features with internal teams and third-party vendors.
- Develop and share an understanding of Workday global business processes to allow effective troubleshooting and predict downstream implications of issues and system changes.
- Provide customer-friendly management and resolution of user inquiries, questions, problems, auditing of process data, and analysis/resolution of problems and special cases. Provide training and communication with Operations, HR Business partners, and other stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Certification in Workday in one or more of the following modules: HCM, Reporting, Talent, Performance, Advanced Compensation, or Absence Management.
- Experience in Workday administration, implementation, or system configuration.
- Experience in global Human Resources and Payroll (e.g., HCM administration).
- Experience in SaaS HR system configuration.
- Ability to work across geographies and different regulatory environments.
- Ability to analyze and understand complex problems and their resulting dependencies.
- Excellent attention to detail, time management and multitasking skills.