Kwalee, a leading player in the gaming industry, is currently on the lookout for a Junior QA Tester specializing in PC Console games. In this role, you will report to the QA Lead and have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the quality assurance process for Kwalee’s exciting gaming titles. This position is based in Bangalore and offers a hybrid work environment, providing flexibility for those who prefer a mix of office and remote work. If you have a passion for gaming and a keen eye for detail, this Junior QA Tester role at Kwalee in Bangalore could be your stepping stone into the exciting world of game development and quality assurance.
Company Name: Kwalee
Job Title: Junior QA Tester – PC Console games
Reports Into: QA Lead
Work Type: Hybrid
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work as a member of the team assigned to a project for testing specific video game titles.
- Testing all our games to find issues in them before the release.
- Identify and produce high quality bug reports including: a detailed description, accurate reproduction steps and severity rating, etc.
- Documenting the issues into a bug database and assigning them to the relevant member of the development team as well as working with them to ensure the problem is solved.
- Working with Designers, Artists, and Programmers to improve the overall experience by suggesting improvements and changes.
Your Hard Skills:
- Strong critical thinking – ability to identify issues and bugs in games.
- Excellent (English) communication skills – ability to describe identified issues in clear and concise manner.
- A methodical, scientific and analytical mindset.
- Knowledge of the PC, Console and Mobile Platforms in terms of hardware and software.
- Passion for games.
- Strong proficiency in usage of spreadsheets, MS office and PC & internet.
- Ability to work effectively with other team-members.
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in project requirements and instructions, and to work as per shift-timings applicable to project.
Your Soft Skills:
- Kwalee has grown fast in recent years but we’re very much a family of colleagues. We welcome people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances, and all we ask is that you collaborate, work hard, ask questions and have fun with your team and colleagues.
- We don’t like egos or arrogance and we love playing games and celebrating success together. If that sounds like you, then please apply.