Micron Technology is offering an exciting internship opportunity for the role of Intern, A/T Central QA – Analytics in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. The position is tailored for students in their 3rd or 4th year pursuing Bachelors’ or Masters’ degrees in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical or Electronics Engineering, Applied Mathematics, or related fields, with programming exposure. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of at least one programming language, preferably Python, and some project exposure in Web Development (Angular, Typescript, Bootstrap, etc.). Additionally, skills in statistics and experience with smart algorithms in projects are desired. The internship also requires project experience in leveraging database and data query technologies such as SQL, Big Query, or Snowflake. Exposure to data visualization software, like Tableau or PowerBI, is considered a plus.
Company Name: Micron Technology
Job Role: Intern, A/T Central QA – Analytics
Job Type: Internship
Education Required: (3rd/4th Year) Bachelors’/Masters’ Degree
Job Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Develop advanced and smart visualizations and enhanced reports using Manufacturing data for Quality improvement projects.
- Create Data View for Quality business process compliance.
- Drive problem solving leveraging both Micron proprietary and 3rd party tools and applications (including Data Science, Machine Learning, and AI tools) to address critical Micron Quality needs.
- Enhance existing detection methods (Advanced Process Control Methods) example Statistical Process Control, Fault Detection, Tool Alarms Etc through better management of information for quality control.
- Collaborate with Smart Manufacturing & AI and site teams to drive pilots and POC processes to define the roadmap of I4.0 innovation in Assembly and Test.
- What’s in it for you?
- Get a chance to work with one the brightest and most dynamic teams.
- Opportunity to convert the intern into a full time role working in the worlds’ leading edge memory manufacturing Company.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Hone your analytical thought process, project management and presentation skills working on multiple projects and tasks concurrently.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of at least 1 of the programming languages, preferably Python and preferably some project exposure in Web Development (Angular, Typescript, Bootstrap, etc.).
- Good understanding of statistics and some experience in using smart algorithms in projects.
- Project experience in leveraging database and data query technologies (e.g., SQL/Big Query/Snowflake)
- Exposure to at least 1 of the data visualization software is a plus (Eg. Tableau/PowerBI Etc).
- Preferably you are in your (3rd/4th Year) Bachelors’/Masters’ Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical or Electronics Engineering, Applied Mathematics, or related field of study with programming exposure.
- External courses or certifications in Big Data or Kaggle competition achievements will be an advantage!