Microsoft is currently offering exciting internship opportunities in their Consulting Services department. They are seeking university graduates who are eager to kickstart their careers and gain valuable hands-on experience at one of the world’s leading technology companies. This internship offers a unique blend of flexibility and professional growth, with up to 50% of the work being done from the comfort of your own home.
Company Name: Microsoft.
Job Title: Consulting Services.
Qualification: University Graduates.
Job Type: Internship.
Role Type: Individual Contributor.
Job Location: Up to 50% work from home.
Required Qualifications For Internship:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field with a Minimum CGPA of 8/10.
- Should be graduating in the year 2025.
- Good to have Microsoft Technology Certifications. (.Net , Azure)
- Fluent in verbal and written English.
- Deep understanding of markets, customers, and related technology.
- As an Associate Consultant Intern, you implement, develop, and architect effective solutions while working directly with customers.
- You use your software expertise to help ensure that our customers get greater business
- value from our world-class technology.
- You also grow your own expertise in platform and industry solutions and strategic technology consulting. If you want to have an immediate impact with real-world implications, this a great place to start.
- Technology obsessed.
- Ability to influence, inspire and lead from any role.
- Good understanding of the relationship between technology and business.
- Passion for technology and innovation.
- Learn and Apply engineering principles to solve business problems through teamwork.
- Eager to grow and learn.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation.
- Competency in Building Successful Relationships.
- Analytical problem solving skills.
- Cross-boundary collaboration.
- Thriving in a fast paced, ambiguous environment.