Microsoft is seeking a Software Engineer with at least 1 year of experience to join their dynamic team. This full-time position offers the flexibility of up to 50% remote work, allowing employees to strike a balance between office and home environments. If you have a passion for software development and want to be part of a global tech leader, this could be the perfect role for you.
Company Name: Microsoft
Job Title: Software Engineer
Experience Required: 1+ Year
Job Type: Full time
Work Site: Up to 50% work from home
Job Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
As a Software Engineer in this org, you will be working on developing modern experiences for IT workers and building world class backend and analytical services s. In this role you will be working on one of the following problems
- Modernize our Resource Access microservices for scale and simplicity.
- Scale Intune reporting capabilities and improve visibility on device compliance levels.
- Scale device health data pipelines and build experimentation platform within compliance boundary.
In this opportunity, you will be working on developing core backend services that are critical to our customers’ IT management. You will get an opportunity to leverage various azure technologies such as event hub, CosmosDB, KeyVault to build our mission critical services. You will get great opportunities to work with our senior architects and mentor talented engineers in our team to deliver such services.
- Develop low level design approaches, evaluate pros/cons of design patterns for a feature enhancement.
- Become subject matter expert in the owned codebase and features.
- Active coding and participation in peer code review, design reviews.
Skills and requirements that are essential for this role:
- 1+ years of Hands-on experience in software development with proven track record of designing solutions with demonstrated usage
- Strong problem solving skills and CS Fundamental concepts.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming, System programming
- Passion for customer interaction and desire to exceed what our customers demand of us.