Wipro is currently looking for enthusiastic candidates to join their team as Associates in Gurugram. This role requires candidates to be graduates with a non-technical background. Successful candidates will possess a skill set that includes proficiency in low-complexity clerical processing, a basic understanding of processes, and a basic level of technical skills. As an Associate at Wipro, you will have the opportunity to engage in various clerical and administrative tasks while contributing to the efficient functioning of the organization.
Company Name: Wipro
Job Role: Associate
Education Required: Graduate-Non tech
Experience Required: Fresher
Job Location: Gurugram
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Maintains quality service by enforcing quality standards, analyzing, and resolving client’s problems, and recommending system improvements.
- Defines objectives, identifies, and evaluates trends and options, chooses a course of action, and evaluates outcomes.
- Develops, coordinates, and enforces systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Adhere compliance and generate control reports.
- Generate statutory reporting per country requirement.
- Audit Management – Active participation in internal/external audits.
- Escalation management.
- Generating scheduled/ ad-hoc reports.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Low complexity clerical processing.
- Basic process knowledge.
- Basic technical skills proficiency.
- Ability to meet agreed quality standards within tight deadlines.
- Non/very low client engagement.
- Ability to follow instructions / scripts / process-flows.
- Excellent understanding of Insurance Industry for experienced colleagues.
- Proficient in MS-Office (preferably Excel).
- Project management.
- Quality management.
- Results driven.
- Foster teamwork.
- Giving feedback.
- Neutral Voice and Accent and call management.
- UK Saving and Retirement Industry Skills.
- Process Knowledge.