Wipro, a leading global information technology company, is currently seeking Associates for its Mumbai location. This role is open to individuals with work experience ranging from 0 to 24 months, making it an excellent opportunity for both fresh graduates and those with some professional experience.
Company Name: Wipro
Job Title: Associate
Experience Required: Work experience of 0-24 months
Job Location: Mumbai
The Associate is responsible for processing low complexity transactions in a timely and accurate manner as per the client specific standard operating procedures. He/ she should be able to perform rule-based tasks. He/she works with the Subject Matter Expert (SME) and manager to identify issues & opportunities for improvement. This role may be leveraged across multiple client teams.
- Acquire process knowledge from SME (Internal/Client) & be process certified.
- Participate and successfully complete role related training programs.
- Responsible for appropriately managing assigned tasks.
- Responsible for processing transactions of low complexity.
- Ensure consistent productivity & accuracy as per team requirements.
- Ensure timely and accurate service delivery as per client SLA’s and adherence to client contractual commitments.
- Provide prompt responses to queries from Internal or External stakeholders.
- Follow Data Privacy and Code of Conduct standards.
- Ensure compliance to Time Recording guidelines.
- Adherence to floor policies, team schedule and leave plans.
Passion for results:
- Be committed to perform the job to the highest possible standard.
- Ask questions and show keenness to understand client perspective.
- Meet timelines with minimal or no escalation.
- Demonstrate responsiveness to client needs and requests.
- Listen intently and ask questions to clarify understanding.
- Understand given data and structure further communication based on the understanding.
- Work well with colleagues from different parts of the organization.
- Make changes in own way of working for the benefit of the client, organization and other relevant stakeholders.
Problem Solving & Decision Making:
- Seek and analyze data and information pertaining to the issue at hand.
- Display a sense of urgency in accomplishing goals and takes actions to ensure results.
- Demonstrate eagerness to learn on the job.
- Apply learned concepts and skills on the job with guidance.
- Seek necessary help to deliver results in new and ambiguous situations.
- Clearly understand work expectations & prioritize critical activities.
Required Education & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably Commerce/Accounting).
- Work experience of 0-24 months.
- Good written & verbal (English) communication skills.
- Working knowledge of computer applications including Excel & Word.
- Typing Speed of minimum 25 WPM & 90% Accuracy.
- Flexibility to work 24*7 shift timings.
- Occasional extended work hours to meet business needs.
- Mobility across client teams.
- Willingness to sign a service agreement at joining and before every overseas travel / assignment/Training.