Amazon, a global e-commerce giant, is currently seeking candidates for the role of Associate Quality Services (QS) in Chennai. This position is open to individuals with educational backgrounds including BE, BTech, MCA, BSc in Computers, BCA, and MSc in Information Technology (IT). The role of Associate Quality Services at Amazon does not require extensive prior experience; little or no previous work experience is necessary, making it an ideal opportunity for fresh graduates and entry-level professionals. In this role, employees will be involved in ensuring the quality of services offered by Amazon, contributing to the company’s commitment to delivering top-notch customer experiences.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: Associate Quality Services (QS)
Education Required: BE, BTech, MCA, BSc in Computers, BCA, and MSc in Information Technology (IT)
Experience Required: no previous work experience is necessary
Job Location: Chennai
- Execute test plans & test cases, creating test data, and reporting results in a timely, clear, and concise manner.
- Should be able to understand the functionality of the project/product. Should have the ability to stay connected with changing requirements and documentation.
- Should be able to actively look for gaps in test cases and look beyond test cases for issues/bugs.
- Should execute processes to thoroughly test product changes.
- Should be agile and be responsive to changing priorities in projects and be quick at changing course of testing.
- Should have the ability to backtrack and do a root cause analysis of bugs/issues.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- This includes, but is not limited to:
- Follows pre-defined SOP, standard test methods, and/or processes.
- Executes test cases for small, simple components and/or features related to apps, services, or devices to ensure they are operating as designed. Meets daily productivity and quality targets. Logs bugs/failures related to the execution of test instructions and/or quality mechanisms. Tracks resolution per service level agreements (SLAs).
- Contributes to project improvement ideas to simplify the daily routine when applicable
- Impacts the quality of assigned components and features.
- You acquire knowledge from peers, on the job training, and via Device and Quality team provided content (e.g., SharePoint, Wiki, etc.)
- Demonstrated problem solving analytical skills and testing acumen.
- Excellent attention to detail and work with the highest level of accuracy.
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc..
- Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks.
- A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential.