Amazon is currently hiring for the role of Quality Assurance. To qualify for this full-time position, candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree and can have a range of 0 to 3 years of relevant experience. The job location for this opportunity is in Chennai, providing an excellent chance for individuals looking to start or advance their career with a globally renowned company like Amazon.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: Quality Assurance
Education Required: Bachelor’s degree
Experience Required: 0-3 years
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chennai
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Should have an eye for detail and data accuracy skills.
- Should be able to find trends based on audit output and aggregate audit data based on the audit findings. Auditor should be proficient in MS-excel functions and preferably be proficient in VBA for MS-Excel. This will help is efficient data aggregation.
- Understanding of basic statistics and distributions/ability to detect patterns in data a plus.
- Should be able to identify root cause, work with Support Engineers/Developers to fix errors and prevent recurrence of the identified errors.
- Should be able to analyze and provide objective, actionable feedback based on the trend surfaced.
- Expected to create and maintain process documentations on an ongoing basis. They are also expected to mentor and help new recruits to ramp up quickly. Should be willing participator in team meetings and contribute to knowledge sharing.
- Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior. They are expected to commit and deliver as expected.
- Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
- This is an Hybrid Position, which expects candidates to work from office location.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Speak, write, and read fluently in English.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and applications.
- Experience with Excel.
- Able to write queries using SQL & Macros.