Amazon is currently hiring for the position of LMAQ – Quality Specialist. This role requires candidates to hold a Bachelor’s degree and be prepared to work in rotational shifts. To excel in this position, prospective applicants should possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as a proven ability to collaborate effectively within a team. Additionally, the role demands strong problem-solving and analytical skills, which are essential for maintaining and improving the quality of services provided by Amazon. If you meet these qualifications and are looking to be a part of a dynamic team, Amazon offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to its quality assurance efforts.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: LMAQ – Quality Specialist
Education Required: Bachelor’s degree
Shifts: Rotational Shifts
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to perform manual audits and resolve outliers/exceptions
- Identify patterns emerging in the audits and contribute to process/program improvements
- Provide timely response to stakeholders on related tasks as per SOP and SLA
- Systematically escalate problems to the relevant owners/ teams according to pre-determined process.
- Highlight exceptions within SOPs, work types to managers to improve work flow
- Maintain records of day to day work by updating trackers or workflow tools
- Meet business metrics and goals i.e. SLA, productivity, quality and utilization benchmarks
- Understand performance metrics for driving business goals
- Work in a collaborative environment and contribute to the growth of the respective team/program
- Develop a global perspective and understand the nuances of various geographies that Amazon operates in
- Provides inputs on new metrics and tools. Comes up with suggestions to improve productivity and quality. May be involved in improvement(s) (Kaizen) work outs.
- Basic Qualifications * Bachelor’s degree.
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team.
- Sound problem solving ability and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to work productively and efficiently in an independent setting.
- Excellent attention to detail and work with the highest level of accuracy.
- Working Knowledge of MS Office products such as Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication and data presentation skills Fluent written and spoken English.