Amazon, a global e-commerce giant, presents an exciting opportunity for individuals looking to dive into the world of digital content as Digital Content Associates. The role requires candidates to possess a Bachelor’s degree, making it accessible to recent graduates eager to embark on a career journey with Amazon. However, Amazon also welcomes candidates with up to one year of work experience, making it an inclusive opportunity for a wider talent pool.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: Digital Content Associate
Education Required: Bachelor’s degree
Experience Required: Fresher or candidate with one year work experience
Job Location: Chennai
The primary responsibility of this role is to perform operational activities related to the content in the audiobook. Associate is expected to listen, identify, and fix issues related to content in the audio books using software or tools by adhering to the standard operating procedure. Associates are required to use headset to listen to the audio for significant period of time during their work.
- Understand and adhere to standard operating procedure.
- Analyze, and identify the issues in the audio content.
- Understand the issue and make best use of the available resources/tools to resolve/fix it.
- Systematically escalate problems or variance in the information to the relevant owners/ teams according to processes and standard.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Adhere to the Service level agreement, and average handle time set for the processes.
- Meet predetermined and assigned productivity targets and quality standards.
- The individual is required to make judgment based decisions based on the observations and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and applications
- Fresher or candidate with one year work experience.