Amazon is in search of a Device Associate, MMPT, to join their team in Chennai. This role is open to candidates with a range of educational backgrounds, including BE, BTech, BS in Computer Science, Master of Computer Applications (MCA), and MSc in Information Technology (IT). While the company welcomes fresh graduates, individuals with 1 or 2 years of quality assurance experience are also encouraged to apply. Key skills for this role include a good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and proficiency in the use of applications such as Word, Excel, IE, Firefox, and others.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: Device Associate, MMPT
Education Required: BE, BTech, BS, MCA, MSc
Experience Required: Fresher or Candidates with 1 or 2 years of QA experience.
Job Location: Chennai
Device Associates at Amazon work on Manual Testing for the cutting edge applications and products at the user level. They are pure Black Box Testers. They should be able to understand the functionality and execute the test cases accurately and deliver on the committed deadlines. They should be able to accurately report the results with proper reporting.
- Execute test cases prepared for testing Software builds on the Desktop and Mobile platforms for Amazon Assistant Products
- Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately
- Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds / releases.
- Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality
- Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis like adb command.
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports
- Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s
- Basic knowledge of reading scripts for trouble shooting.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- BE, BTech, BS in Computer Science, Master of computer Applications (MCA), MSc Information Technology (IT).
- Fresher or Candidates with 1 or 2 years of QA experience.
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required.
- Minimal relevant QA experience.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology.
- Ability to understand technical specifications.