Amazon, one of the world’s leading tech giants, is on the lookout for a Cloud Support Associate to join their team in the vibrant city of Bangalore. This exciting role is open to candidates holding a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or an MCA qualification, providing an excellent entry point for fresh graduates eager to make their mark in the ever-evolving domain of cloud technology. While prior experience is not mandatory, those with up to one year of relevant expertise are encouraged to apply. As a Cloud Support Associate, you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside industry professionals and gain invaluable experience in the realm of cloud computing.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Title: Cloud Support Associate
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or MCA
Experience Required: 0 to 1 Year
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies.
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs.
- Interact with leading technologists around the world and resolve customer issues.
- Drive customer communication during critical events.
Qualification/ Experience Required:
- 0-1 year of experience in Linux/Windows Systems administration OR Database design and Optimization OR BigData Analysis OR Network administration OR Dev-ops.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA.
- Troubleshooting / Support experience.
- Programming / scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-starter who is excited about technology.
- Basics in OS concepts / Linux/Unix Systems administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc).
- Basic knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, DNS) /Database.
- Strong customer focus & Multi-tasking skills.
- Exposure to Cloud computing.