Amazon is currently seeking a Support Engineer with a minimum of 1 year of experience to join their dynamic team in Bangalore, Karnataka. As a Support Engineer at Amazon, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth operation of the company’s vast and complex systems. This role demands technical expertise and problem-solving skills to assist in resolving issues promptly and efficiently.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Title: Support Engineer
Experience Required: 1+ years
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Role & Responsibilities:
- As a Support Engineer, you will be involved in building cross-border fulfillment solutions for 3P Merchants catering to Global Selling and Out-of-Country use cases, partnering with WW Platform teams.
- 1+ years of software development, or 1+ years of technical support experience.
- Experience troubleshooting and debugging technical systems.
- Experience scripting in modern program languages.
- Strong knowledge of the computer science fundamentals and good understanding of distributed software systems.
- Experience in automating select systems administration tasks through creation and maintenance of scripts and tools.
- Exposure to AWS technologies, Amazon tooling (pipelines, bindles etc) is a strong plus.