Amazon, a global leader in e-commerce and technology, is seeking dedicated individuals to fill the role of Quality Assurance Analyst in Chennai. If you hold a Bachelor’s degree and are passionate about ensuring the highest standards of quality, this position offers an exciting opportunity to be part of a renowned company’s quality assurance team.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: Quality Assurance – Analyst
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree
Job Location: Chennai
- Should have 0-3 years of experience in Data Analysis and Excel.
- He/She should have an eye for detail and data accuracy skills.
- He/She should be able to find trends based on audit output and aggregate audit data based on the audit findings. Auditor should be proficient in MS-excel functions and preferably be proficient in VBA for MS-Excel. This will help is efficient data aggregation.
- Understanding of basic statistics and distributions/ability to detect patterns in data a plus.
- He/She should be able to identify root cause, work with Support Engineers/Developers to fix errors and prevent recurrence of the identified errors.
- Should be able to analyze and provide objective, actionable feedback based on the trend surfaced.
- Expected to create and maintain process documentations on an ongoing basis. He/She is also expected to mentor and help new recruits to ramp up quickly. Should be willing participator in team meetings and contribute to knowledge sharing.
- Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior. He/She is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
- Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
- This is an Hybrid Position, which expects candidates to work from office location (3 days/week).
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Speak, write, and read fluently in English.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and applications.
- Experience with Excel.
- Able to write queries using SQL & Macros.