Amazon, a world-leading e-commerce and technology giant, is currently seeking a Quality Associate to join their team in Bangalore. This role offers an excellent opportunity for candidates with any Bachelor’s degree to become part of one of the most innovative and customer-centric companies in the world. As a Quality Associate, your responsibilities will include evaluating processes, products, and services to ensure they meet Amazon’s high-quality standards. Proficiency in essential tools such as MS Word and MS Excel is crucial for success in this role.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Title: Quality Associate
Qualification: Any Bachelor’s degree
Skills Required: MS Word & MS Excel
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
- The Last Mile Analytics & Quality Team in Hyderabad is looking for Quality associates In Training who will act as manual audit support for the Image Audits use case within Last Mile.
- Your work will impact our customers directly! Success in this job requires you to constantly hit the ground running, ramp quickly, work on disparate and overlapping tasks, achieve high throughput, pay attention to detail, work across time-zones, display strong work ethic and decipher patterns.
- Primary responsibilities include troubleshooting, diagnosing and validating solutions, for externally developed products.
- The ideal candidate must be detail oriented, have superior verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, able to juggle multiple tasks at once, able to work independently and can maintain professionalism under pressure.
Rotational (it is a 24*7 shift environment and shifts are rotational – changes based on business requirement)
Rotational two – consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off. The off days change based on business requirement)
- Any Bachelor’s degree.
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team.
- Sound problem solving ability and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to work productively and efficiently in an independent setting.
- Excellent attention to detail and work with the highest level of accuracy.
- Working Knowledge of MS Office products such as Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication and data presentation skills · Fluent written and spoken English.